Mar 7, 2011

Do I have the only kid that sleeps less this time of year? As soon as we start having more daylight kingston wakes up early and wont go to bed on time, and naps become non existent. He did this last year and it was really intense because I was dealing with morning sickness for months and desperately needed the extra sleep. If I can help it, I'll never be pregnant with such a young toddler again. Yikes!

We had a nice weekend...or at least we tried with all that Ben had to deal with. We did a few little repairs to the house, some shopping for summer clothes and enjoyed the weather at kids cove on Saturday. Having weekends together is a new luxury for us. Since we've been married Ben has either worked on weekends, or we had shows at relevant concerts and then of course our Sunday night service but a lot has changed and it feels nice to just wake up on the weekend and have the whole day together :)

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a small age gap for my kids like you have with Kingston and Weston, but I can't imagine being pregnant with a toddler or having a newborn and a two-year-old! Maybe we'll aim for more like a two and a half year age gap. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea we planned for kingston to be a little older but sometimes God likes to surprise you! I'm hoping they will be close growing up, they already seem to really love each other.

    ReplyDelete