Mar 24, 2011

day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you - My amazing husband! Marrying him has had the most impact on my life. He's my rock and my best friend. He knows everything about me and still calls me his princess. I don't know of a lot of men that would do half the things he does for me and our family. He never complains about getting up with the kids in the middle of the night or taking care of me when I'm sick or working all day and then coming home and jumping right in to help me with the kids. I love this man and am so lucky to be his wife!





day 8- short term goals for this month and why - Lose 3 pounds and be done with losing weight!



After this week I'm ready to take my mom up on her offer of watching the boys for a weekend so Ben and I can get away. Everyone has been sick. We had a really great routine going with Weston but thats completely gone now. He is hoarse from coughing and yesterday I begged Ben to stay home from work which he did to take care of all three of us. The house is a disaster, I'm still nauseous but my fever is gone. I went to patient first yesterday and had them give me of shot of bicillan so I could just knock this thing out instead of waiting for antibiotics to kick in.

Weston is getting kicked out of our room this weekend. We're moving him to the nursery and moving kingston in our room. I'm so tired of playing musical beds all through the night. At least this way if King gets up early I can tell him to get back in bed, which he will and weston wont wake anyone. Then hopefully we can move kingston in with him in a few months.
I've got so much cleaning to do today and errands to run. I think I might go ahead and start Weston on cereal, I've thought about putting it in his bottle at night and know of a lot of moms who have but I don't really see the point if I'm going to give it to him on a spoon in just a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. DO IT!! I'm so glad that Danny & I were able to get away for a weekend. It was hard leaving Ronin so I can imagine what it would be like to leave 2 little ones but they will be in good hands :) Hope you all get better soon! We need to get together again once everyone is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think we will do it soon...just need to figure out where to go!

    King and I are better so I just need to get Weston feeling 100% and we should definitely get them all together again!!

    ReplyDelete