Mar 21, 2011

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have - Coke Zero! I love diet soda, but I make it a point not to keep any in the house so I really only have 1 or 2 a week. Still, I know it's no good for me.

day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to - Don't have any pictures of some of the "cooler" places I've been to but here is a picture of me at the Lincoln memorial



I think it's safe to say my two year old is  potty trained! I'm sure we'll have accidents in our future but he has done so well this week even being sick and during naps he wakes up dry. So I'll continue diapers at night for probably a few years?? Not sure.. but they haven't been as full when he wakes up.

Since kingston didn't eat for like 3 days he has definitely lost some weight. He's skin and bones right now so hopefully he puts that weight back on soon b/c it's already difficult keeping pants on his little bottom.

I'm so proud of him. He learned his uppercase alphabet a few months ago and when I say that I mean he can recognize all the letters in any random order. Yesterday Ben was reading a book to him and he was calling out the lowercase letters to us :) I don't really pay much attention to what he's "supposed" to be doing at this age. I know there are some kids who know a lot more and some that don't but he sure makes me proud!

He has his best friend, Gabriel over this morning. Heather kept king for me last night while we were at church. He had a blast! I love those two together!



No comments:

Post a Comment