Mar 17, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

The picture above is pretty recent ^^^ (lets see how interesting these facts will be)


1. I'm 24

2. My 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up in June (yep I was 19!)

3. I never imagined I'd have two boys but can't imagine my life without them now. I do love being the queen of the house

4. I make the bed as soon as I get out of it every morning

5. I LOVE doing laundry

6. I'm almost a foot shorter than my husband

7. I've seen the movie dumb and dumber like 100 times and still die laughing every time

8. Ben and I speak in movie lines way too much

9. To say that I love coffee is a huge understatement

10. I have 3 more pounds of baby weight to lose but 5 would be ideal

11. I want a backyard for my kids more than anything right now but am somewhat attached to our little condo and feel sad when I think about moving.

12. I love having a chunky baby this time and not having to worry about him being underweight like I did with Kingston

13. Ben and I are both terrified of spiders and it looks like we've passed that fear down to kingston. He freezes if he sees a bug.

14. I really dislike cooking and after 5 years I'm still not that great at it

15. We have a spoiled rotten shih tzu who has destroyed doors, carpet, furniture and clothing yet she sleeps in our bed every night

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know some other facts about you. I love number 8. Brad and I do that way too much too then we just start laughing about it because no one else knows what we are talking about. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sometimes I wonder what we'd talk about if we didn't do that!

    ReplyDelete