Feb 8, 2011

There has been a lot weighing on my mind lately so I'm going to post about our victories even though they might seem small in comparison..

I'm not the type of person to start something just because my child is a certain age. I wanted Kingston to be ready for potty training so it wouldn't be a stressful thing on the two of us. Before yesterday Kingston has used the potty one time ever and that was back in the summer I believe.

Yesterday I decided to just go for it. I read an article a while back about potty training in three days...I like instant results so it was really appealing. I took the diaper off and put the potty in the middle of the living room. Instantly he pooped in it. Later I caught him about to pee so I grabbed him and put him on...he went! I missed him going on the floor twice but I kept my eye on him during the day and put him on as soon as I noticed he had to go. Yesterday, our first day we were 4 for 6.

This morning when he woke up I took his diaper off...before his nap at 1pm he went on the potty 6 times ALL BY HIMSELF!!

I really hope we are headed somewhere with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment