Feb 9, 2011

Kingston has a new obsession...Thomas the train. I wish I would have known that back in december..would have made for an easy christmas/birthday.

My mom bought him a Thomas movie back in the summer...he wasn't interested. The movies are kind of boring but for Christmas my dad got him this Thomas bath toy and he immediately called it "shrink" or at least thats what it sounded like. We tried correcting him countless times but he would reply "noooo...SHRINK"

We recently pulled the DVD back out to see if he might be interested in it now and finally after two months have discovered why he calls it "shrink". There is a song that says "you gotta have strength, strength to make the wheels go round..." and it hit me...STRENGTH!! he's calling it strength. He remembered the stupid song from 6 months ago.

Anyway...Thomas seems to be a pretty pricey obsession but today I picked up a pack of Thomas underwear. Can't wait to see his reaction when he gets up from his nap.

As for Weston...he is not a fan of cloth diapers. Once I have King potty trained I might just sell them if I can't get him to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment