Feb 1, 2011

Good Morning,

Weston is down for his morning nap and kingston is watching "cat hat". Weston gave us a horrible night on Sunday and decided he wanted to wake up and talk at 3am and the swing or crib was out of the question but last night he slept from 8:30pm-6:30am when I gave him a bottle and put him back to bed until 8:30. I know babywise gets a bad rap but I just can't see why. My kids do so well on it. Weston is a little more irregular than king was and our days don't always look the same but for the most part he is sleeping well, gaining weight well and is overall a very happy baby. Babywise is just commonsense to me and attachment parenting seems exhausting. Everyone has their preference I just wish people didn't bash babywise the way they do.

Anyway, at Weston's 2 month checkup he was 11 pounds and 12 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long. So... short and chunky but a complete snuggle bug. I missed out on being able to hold kingston and just cuddle him since I was breastfeeding he figured thats all I was good for and if I was holding him why wasn't I feeding him?

Here are a few recent pics...my babies are already BFF








No comments:

Post a Comment