Aug 24, 2010

.....Weston Cole.....

That is his name! We finally narrowed it down this past weekend.

Kingston is learning to count. Right now he counts 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 9- 10 ...so he is missing a few digits but it's something! He also learned how to open the doors at home, so I'll be figuring out how to stop that in the next few days.

I am almost finished shopping for his fall clothes. I found some great deals at kohls, old navy and h&m! I wish it would cool down b/c he is almost completely out of summer clothes. Not sure how much I'll be able to pass down since he's so rough on his clothes. At least with my new front loading washer and dryer I wont have to worry about holes anymore!

We had a great weekend! Friday Ben took the day off so we spent the day at ocean breeze water park. He had so much fun!
















No comments:

Post a Comment