Jun 20, 2010

It's a boy!

I'm so glad we did the ultrasound. It was a really great experience. I caught a glimpse of his boy parts before the ultrasound tech even asked if we wanted to know and when she did I responded "it's a boy" and she said "yes!"

And a weird thing happened. I think I breathed a sigh of relief. Financially this makes things so much easier, I can't wait to see kingston play with his little brother and I remembered how sweet kingston was and I can't wait to do it all over again.

Apparently baby Weston is very flexible, and was scratching his head with his little feet


2 comments:

  1. You should invest in an ultrasound machine and run a baby-gender ultrasound service out of your house! Haha! I worry that the ultrasound tech will be wrong about the gender of my baby, so it's great that you actually noticed before she even said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like with a boy it's easier to see b/c there is visibly something there. I'm sure it will be right for you, I know it happens but I don't personally know someone who was told the wrong gender. Just hold off on the paint until your docs ultrasound to confirm!

    ReplyDelete