May 7, 2010

This week I have completely babyproofed our living room. I know I waited a little too long. I'm kind of sad to see a lot of our pictures and shelves go away for a bit but I'm tired of feeling frustrated with Kingston ruining my things so that stuff will just have to wait a few years.

He seems to be sleeping less and less these days and of course it starts around the time I need more sleep :) This morning he was up talking at 6am!! That is 2.5 hours earlier than what we've always been used to. Ugh maybe he is just preparing way in advance for my new crazy schedule coming this December.

The weather has been beautiful lately. We made it to the beach last weekend and kingston really liked it so I think we will try and go again tomorrow.

I wonder if Ben remembers it's mothers day this weekend?? Either way I look forward to spending the morning with my boys.

1 comment:

  1. For the past week Grayson has been waking up around 3:30 - 4:00 every morning. I'm wondering if he is going through another growth spurt? But, I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete