Feb 11, 2010

Kingston has a fever right now. I took him in this afternoon and his doctor said it's just a cold and expects it to last through the weekend. Nice! We have a conference this weekend. His fever was up to 104 an hour ago, and ben and I have been taking turns holding him this evening. He's just been passed out on and off since 3:30 :(

He's up in his crib right now but I think I'm going to move him to our room before we go to bed. My poor baby, he's never had a fever higher than 102 so I'm kind of freaking out right now.

Anyway, say a prayer for Kingston!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Praying for Kingston!
    Grayson went through the same thing about 10 days ago. He slept for like 2 entire days and was running 104 fever. We took him in and thats when they said he had the double ear infection...I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete