Feb 18, 2010

I feel like kingston is 4 months old again because he has been screaming non stop this week...except now he is mobile so he is screaming and destroying the house. If he's not ripping the books off the shelf, its the dvds, or emptying my cabinets, or knocking over baby gates to get up the stairs, or pushing the chairs around the dining room, or emptying the trash can, or playing in the toilet, or destroying artwork around the prayer room. God forbid I stop him b/c he goes spastic and throws himself to the floor and throws a tantrum.

I can't clean one mess up fast enough to stop him from the next. I'm tired. I'm not complaining..it's actually so overwhelming that I just sit back and laugh sometimes and think "Is this really happening?".

So that is what Kingston has been up to this week. Oh yea and waking up at 5:30am. I'm sure any mom can relate...at least I hope I don't have the only 1 year old that does these things!!

2 comments:

  1. Noah is only 8 months, but he is up at 430 - 530 each day. Usually takes a nap around 10. LOL... Sounds like you described Taz from Looney Toons! Thats just like Noah too... he even does the spitting and screaming like Taz. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Ben was home tonight and he was getting so stressed out and I was laughing and saying "SEE it's not just me he is nuts this week!!"

    ReplyDelete